Do you have experience in managing and executing branding and go-to-market projects? Are you well-organized, proactive and service-minded – with a great ability to build relationships and a keen interest in the business of marketing and communications? Do you have a distinct interest in social media and the mechanisms of digital transformation, and do you want to help build a successful department that deals with these specific affairs? If the answer to all these questions is yes, then keep reading!
Sunrise is looking for an ambitious Senior Project Manager, who is passionate about driving client relations through creative process planning and execution. You’ll become part of an account team of consultants and other project managers, who share responsibility for a number of clients. You will play an important role in developing, planning and executing branding and marketing strategies and activities on behalf of our clients in collaboration with a team, who are all driven by making an impact on the commercial success of the brands and companies we work with. You will work closely with our creative, digital and social media departments to ensure that our insights and strategies are firmly implemented through creative development, implementation and activation for each client.
In addition, you will also be responsible for assisting our Head of Social Media & Digital Transformation in developing this already highly successful department of strong digital consultants, who run some of our most important clients. You will become a daily sparring partner and help structure and refine the team’s processes, time and resources, and you will be responsible for teaching other project managers and consultants about the social media department’s unique approach
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Senior Project Manager, it is your responsibility, together with your team, to drive and develop relationships with our clients through smoothly executed project processes and a strong client-service approach. As such, you will work closely together with the consultants and creatives on a daily basis to ensure that we deliver high-quality products on time and at the right price. You will be responsible for all planning and coordination between our clients, internal functions and external suppliers, which is why it is important you have an eagle eye overview of all tasks and impeccably high standards. We can offer you a position with varied tasks, great opportunities – personally as well as professionally – in a flat organization with an informal yet strong culture.
Your tasks will also include:
- Keeping an overview of the client’s projects within your team and engaging in daily contact with these clients
- Organizing project tasks and running everyday project executions: film productions, photoshoots, print productions, digital productions etc.
- Scoping, budgeting and billing projects efficiently – financial understanding is a must
- Setting the foundation for creative processes: assigning the right creative teams, creative briefing, resource planning, time management etc.
- Liaising and maintaining good relationships with suppliers and collaborating partners
- Supporting and training associate project managers and consultants according to Sunrise’s processes, previous and current projects, and naturally contribute with sparring in scoping projects on both your own and others’ clients
You have +4 years of work experience with branding and marketing from an agency, marketing department or similar. You are eager to learn more about all things branding and marketing, and you are hungry for the opportunity to help shape, create and translate the DNA of brands into meaningful and effective communication.
As a person you possess the ability to motivate, inspire and lead your team – collaboratively – through all types of projects. You are an energetic go-getter that finds solutions rather than sees problems. A team effort is a higher achievement for you than following your own personal goals and you use your positive drive to address challenges coming your way. You are enthusiastic, curious and able to remain calm under pressure with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time – and if you then find the energy to complete more tasks on top of all that – all in the interest of making a difference for your clients and team, you will fit right in.
You can tick all these boxes:
- You are passionate about working at a frontrunning agency focused on strategy, concept development and effective marketing
- Language skills that include fluency in Danish and high proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Business acumen, innovative mindset and strong negotiation skills
- You are curious, have a sense of humour, self-irony and an infectious personality
- You are a team player, a good colleague and can collaborate with many different types of people
- You are able to take the lead when running projects, yet still humble enough to learn
- You have the kick-ass factor; you are not afraid to work hard and not the type to give up – even when the going gets tough
- You can see yourself in our values: responsibility, curiosity, respect, initiative
- A fun and challenging weekday filled with exciting tasks, collaboration across agency competencies and great development opportunities
- An ambitious, creative and open-minded environment where the sky is the limit and you are surrounded by lots of talented colleagues
- A place of great unity, humour, ongoing social activities and fun parties
- Freedom with responsibility and the opportunity for a high degree of influence
- Competitive salary
- Collective bonus system
- Pension plan
If you are passionate about being a Senior Project Manager, and if you think you fit the bill, please send us your application and résumé/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title in the subject field: “Application for the position of Senior Project Manager”.
We host interviews on a regular basis. Deadline is the 28th of February.