Ready for your next challenge?
Do you have experience in managing and executing branding and go-to-market projects? Are you well organized, analytical, proactive and entrepreneurial – with a great ability to build relationships and a keen interest in the business of marketing and communications? Do you want to help ambitious companies elevate their brand to the next level, together with a strong, dedicated team? If the answer to all these questions is yes, then we have the position for you!
Sunrise is looking for an ambitious junior consultant who is passionate about transforming insights and analysis into strategy and unique creative communication. You’ll join our strong team of consultants and project managers working with client relations, development of commercial transition strategies, brand activation and newbizz generation.
You will play an important role in developing, planning and executing branding and marketing strategies and activities on behalf of our clients in collaboration with a team who are driven by making an impact on the commercial success of the brands and companies we work with. You will work closely with our creative, digital and social media departments to ensure our insights and strategy are firmly implemented within the creative development, implementation and activation for each client.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Junior Consultant at Sunrise it is your responsibility, together with your team, to drive and develop clients strategically and creatively – and focus on acquiring new ones. Your primary objective is to create a strong market position for our clients, based on their goals; whether it is selling goods or services, raising awareness or changing behaviour. This work is based on a combination of thorough analysis, insight-driven strategy and strong creative execution.
Your tasks will include:
- Conducting desk research, qualitative interviews and analysis
- Newbizz – client portfolio development
- Develop presentations for potential and existing clients
- Assist in strategy and concept development
- Setting the foundation for the creative process
- Challenge the business issues of our clients and thinking outside the box
You have 1-2 years of work experience with branding and marketing from an agency, marketing department or similar. You are eager to learn more about all things branding and marketing. And you are hungry for the opportunity to help shape, create and translate the DNA of a brand into meaningful and effective communication. Of course, you stay on top of the latest trends and have strong opinions on what characterizes good communication; only ever satisfied with sparring until you have reached the optimal solution for every client.
If you are also filled with energy, curiosity and able to remain calm under pressure, with the ability to multitask – and then do some more tasks on top of all that – all in the interest of making a difference for your clients and team, you will fit right in.
We reckon that you can tick all these boxes:
- +1-2 years of professional experience with marketing and branding
- Language skills that include fluency in Danish and high proficiency in English
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset
- You are ambitious – and want to move on now. Your patience has worn out and you are actually getting bored with your current job
- You are passionate about working at a frontrunning agency focused on strategy, concept development and effective marketing
- You are curious, have a sense of humour, self-irony and an infectious personality
- You are a team player, a good colleague and can collaborate with many different types of people
- You have a kick-ass factor; not afraid to work hard and not the type to give up – even when the going gets tough
- You can see yourself in our values: responsibility, curiosity, respect, initiative
- You possess an innovative mindset and the will to take responsibility for your own tasks
- A fun and challenging weekday filled with exciting tasks, collaboration across the agency and with great development opportunities
- An ambitious, creative and open-minded environment where the sky is the limit – with lots of talented colleagues
- A place of great unity, lots of humour and ongoing social activities and fun parties
- Freedom with responsibility and the opportunity for a high degree of influence
- Competitive salary
- Collective bonus system
- Pension plan
If you are passionate about being a Junior Consultant, and if you think you fit the bill, please send us your application and résumé/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title in the subject field: “Application for the position of Junior Consultant”.
We host interviews on a regular basis. Deadline is the 15th of December.