Do you have experience in managing and executing campaigns on Facebook and Google, are you always up-to-date with the latest platform updates before everyone else – and do you want to help ambitious brands take their next step in the digital world together with a strong and dedicated team? Then we have an open position for you!
Sunrise is looking for a talented and passionate Digital Marketing Consultant who wants to join our Digital/Social-team.
We are a Commercial Transition Agency with more than 35 experts who helps a broad spectre of ambitious Danish and international brands with a diverse range of strategic and tactical tasks in the intersection between the consultancy field and advertising field.
You will play an important role in developing, planning and executing digital campaigns and marketing activities on behalf of our clients in collaboration with a team who loves the digital world as much as you do – as well as with specialists in other expertise areas such as brand strategy, customer journey mapping and creative conceptualisation.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Digital Marketing Consultant at Sunrise it is your responsibility, together with your team, to deliver well-thought digital campaigns that not only reaches the right audiences with the right messages at the right time – but also lives up to both the short term targets and ambitious long term goals we set together with our clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Development, activation and implementation of digital strategies
(e.g. brand awareness campaigns, conversion optimization campaigns, lead generation, lead nurturing)
- Plan, setup, optimise and manage ad campaigns on social media in Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager etc.
- Plan, setup, optimise and manage campaigns in Google Ads Manager
- Website and campaign tracking
- Data analysis, measure campaign effects and set KPIs
- Knowledge-sharing and presentations – both internally and externally
- Responsibility for own clients and digital projects
You have 1-2 years of work experience with digital marketing campaigns from an agency, tech company or similar. You know what it requires to take a campaign from A to Effect. You’re eager to learn more about the digital field. And you have a profound interest in future trends and strong opinions on what the future trends are in the digital era.
If you’re also filled with energy, curiosity, have a great understanding of the field of branding and communication, and wants to make a difference for your clients and team, you will fit right in.
We reckon that you can relate to the following:
- Language skills that include fluency in Danish and proficiency in English
- Masters Degree in Marketing, Communications, IT or equivalent
- +1-2 years of experience with digital marketing – including developing, planning and execution campaigns and activities on digital media such as Google, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Knows and understands how to use platform tools such as Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads Manager, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics etc. – and are easy to adapt to new tools and updates
- Result oriented and have a great understanding of data and how to track and measure digital marketing results
- Possess initiative, an innovative mindset and the will to take responsibility for your own tasks
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Delicious lunch and great coffee
- Ongoing social activities and friday bars
- Creative and open minded environment with ambitious colleagues
If you’re interested in the open position, please send us your application and resume to email@example.com. We host interviews on a regular basis. Deadline is the 29th of september.
Title in the subject field in your mail: “Application for the position as a Digital Marketing Consultant”
If you have any questions about the open position, please don’t hesitate to contact Head of Social Media & Digital Transformation, Christoffer Kleding, by telephone +45 50131313 or mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)