Intern as an Assistant Project Manager at Sunrise and get the opportunity to shape brands and businesses while learning on the job.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an Assistant Project Manager, you work closely together with the Consultants and the Creatives on a daily basis to ensure that we deliver high-quality products on time and at the right price. You will be responsible for assisting in planning and coordination between our clients, internal functions and external suppliers, which is why it is important you have a good overview when the specific competencies need to be involved in the process.
- Planning and running your own small projects
- Keeping an overview of the client’s projects
- Assisting the Consultants and Project Managers on major projects
- Scoping, budgeting and billing small projects
- Organizing project tasks and everyday project execution
- You work effectively and keep a good overview, even under pressure
- You are structured and possess some level of financial understanding
- You are interested in the fields of branding and marketing
- You are an enthusiastic and proactive team player
- You are interested in pursuing a career at an agency
- Personal and professional development
- Daily sparring with your dedicated and talented colleagues
- Open office space in a young and vibrant environment
- Getting acquainted with a well-established agency with start-up fever
- Lunch buffet, Friday bars and other social events
Sunrise is a well-known, internationally oriented Commercial Transition Agency that delivers strategic advice to Danish and global clients. With us, the level of ambition is high, the pace is fast, and we have the desire to create strong results for our clients. We offer a position with a steep learning curve and the opportunity to shape brand and businesses.
We are hiring interns for the fall of 2019 (start in August). If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and CV to email@example.com no later than April 23rd.
We are facilitating interviews in the end of April and filling out the position in the start of May.
Do you have any questions?
Please feel free to contact, Head of Project Management, Helene Sarkel at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.