Intern as an Assistant Consultant at Sunrise and get the opportunity to shape brands and businesses while learning on the job.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for ambitious business students who are passionate about transforming insight and analysis into strategy and unique creative communication. As an Assistant Consultant at Sunrise, you will become a part of the team of consultants working with client relations, development of commercial transition strategies, implementation plans, and support in connection with implementation.
- Newbizz: Desk research, interviews, development of presentations and identification of leads
- Client projects: Insight and analysis work (qualitative and quantitative), participation in strategy and concept development, preparation of input for the creative process and presentations in keynote
- Development and description of client cases, including the collection of data to support the effect of the campaigns
- Website updates (WordPress) and PR support
- You are interested in the fields of branding and marketing
- You have a solid business understanding and a natural drive for results
- You have a knack for data and can reflect on the value behind it
- You are comfortable in the role of salesmanship
- You are a strategic thinker with a strong creative understanding
- You are a proactive team player and interested in pursuing a career at an agency
- Personal and professional development
- Daily sparring with your dedicated and talented colleagues
- Open office space in a young and vibrant environment
- Getting acquainted with a well-established agency with start-up fever
- Lunch buffet, Friday bars and other social events
Sunrise is a well-known, internationally oriented Commercial Transition Agency that delivers strategic advice to Danish and global clients. With us, the level of ambition is high, the pace is fast, and we have the desire to create strong results for our clients. We offer a position with a steep learning curve and the opportunity to shape brands and businesses.
We are hiring interns for the fall of 2019 (start in August). If you are interested in the position, please submit your application and CV to email@example.com no later than April 23rd.
We are facilitating interviews in the end of April and filling out the position in the start of May.
Do you have any questions?
Please feel free to contact Consultant, Teresa Gotfredsen, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.